YouTube is the largest video streaming network in the world with more than 1 billion registered users. Anything and everything can be uploaded on YouTube and stuff related to every category is easily available on YouTube. According to a research every hour, 100 hours of videos are uploaded on YouTube. YouTube is now a very important part of our life. The 1 billion views per day on YouTube proves that.
But YouTube also has its requirements. Fast Internet connection is essential for good streaming speed on YouTube. But as we all know that having a fast internet connection is still a dream of millions of people in our country. The problem which is faced on slow internet connection is video buffering. Buffering means the time video takes to load on your Internet connection. If you have a slow Internet connection, then your video is definitely going to buffer and waste your time and test your integrity.
So, what are we going to do about that? A great deal needs to be done to tackle that problem. Actually, don’t worry, that’s the motto of our article today. We’re are going to give a step by step tutorial of different methods to increase and give a boost to your buffering speed. You may also like best sites to watch TV Series online.
Below are the tutorials.
3 Methods To Increase YouTube Buffering Speed
Method 1 Based On DNS
In this method, we’re going to change some settings of the control panel of your PC. Actually, We’re going to Domain Name System a.k.a DNS. This method can increase the buffer speed of YouTube and it will definitely even if your Internet connection very slow. Here are the steps to do that.
1. First of all, you have to open the control Panel option in your PC, and then you have to click on Network and Internet settings.
2. Now, in the left sidebar you will see an option called Network and Sharing Center, click on that, then another option called Change adapter settings will appear, you have to click on that too.
3. Now, choose your default Internet connection.
4. Right Click on your current Internet connection and then click on properties.
5. In the properties tab only, you will find an option called Internet Protocol version 4 settings and then again click on properties.
6. Now, you will see 2 options, one is IP Address and other is DNS. There you have to enter the below-mentioned codes.
Preferred DNS: 22.214.171.124
Alternate DNS: 126.96.36.199
7. Then, simply you have to click and then Restart or shut down and turn on your PC and then when you will open and stream something on YouTube, change swill easily noticeable.
From this method, your YouTube buffer speed will surely increase up to a significant margin.
Also check out free music download sites.
Method 2 Based On gpedit.msc
This is another simple method which is not that complex but incredibly. In this method too we have to change some settings on your PC or laptop, whatever, you’re using. The method can increase your YouTube buffering speed by 20% and it definitely works. Here are the steps.
1. First of all, you have to click on Start icon and then click on the option called Run. If you don’t see tat option then simply press CTRL + R.
2. Now, you have to type a simple which is like this gpedit.msc in the box.
3. Now, over there you have to find an option called Local Computer Policy, then click on Computer Configuration, then Administrative Templates, then Network, then QOS packet Scheduler, then, Limit Reversal Bandwidth.
4. After clicking on Limit Reversal bandwidth. You have to enable it.
5. There will be an option called Options, then you will find an option called Bandwidth limit you have to set it to O.
6. Now, just click on Apply and then on OK.
7. Now, as the earlier method you have to just restart your system and once you’re done with that, you will notice a substantial margin of increase in the YouTube buffer speed.
From this method too your YouTube buffer speed will surely increase up to a significant margin.
You may also like these sites to watch cartoons online.
Method 3 – Based on system.ini
In this method we have to do some tweaks with the setting in your PC or laptop and this method will also surely help you to increase your YouTube buffering speed. Here are the steps.
1. First of all, click Start menu and open the Run option and it doesn’t appear then press CTRl + R.
2. Now you have to type system.ini in the box and press enter.
3. Once you do that, you will see a white box in which you will found several codes written. Something like this.
You have to delete everything written over there, and then you have to replace it with the code which is mentioned below.
Once you replace the codes. Press enter and then restart your PC and after that an increase in YouTube speed can be easily seen.
Important Note – Before deleting those codes which are supposed to be replaced you should take a backup of that. So in case you want to reverse the setting or while applying the method something went wrong, then you don’t have to worry about the systems settings.
Those were the there method which I thought were great at their purpose, easy to understand and very easy apply. All the methods will turn really helpful for you. And can increase your YouTube buffering speed by about a 20 – 30%.
Final Words –
At the end of the article, I have to inform, in case you’re curious that will happen if we apply all the three methods one by one at the same time? Guys if you do so there will still be only 20 -30% increase in your YouTube buffering speed. Which means all three methods won’t work at the same time.
Thus, was my thoughts and views on increasing YouTube buffering speed. If you have any questions and suggestions related to the article, then kindly comment it in the comment section.