The Facebook is the most exciting social media platform that I always spend my time. I spend most of my time watching Facebook pages and checking out Facebook profiles of friends and others. Just as I check others Facebook profiles, others look at my profile too. There is no direct way to know who viewed my Facebook profile. The Facebook hasn’t added the feature to show who viewed your facebook profile.
But, there are several ways by which you can check who viewed your facebook profile. Of course, these are not the official means, but the simple workarounds which let you check who checked your Facebook profile. So, without wasting time, we’ll just head to the tutorial on how to see who viewed my facebook profile.
How to See Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
I can bet that your friends shared some links which show the people who’ve visited their Facebook profile. I know you are curious to know how your friends did this. Well, most of the times, the links your friends share are the websites which collect the data from connected Facebook accounts and shows the random people as the people who viewed their profile.
Such apps and websites are not trusted at all, as they are not accurate and also they may misuse the collected data. That’s why it is not advised to follow any of such untrusted websites. We’ve some best methods to know who viewed your facebook profile and you can rely on them. Also check out best free tv streaming sites.
There are multiple ways to know who viewed your facebook profile. Some methods are little complicated but give you the exact details of facebook profile visitors. Here are some methods useful to check facebook profile visitors,
Method 1 – Check Page Source
The page source is the HTML code of the individual web page. In this case, we’ll be checking the page source of our Facebook profile.
- First of all, log in to your Facebook account and then open your Facebook Profile.
- Once your profile is fully loaded, just right click anywhere and click on the “View Page Source.” Alternatively, you can press “Ctrl+U” to check the page source of any web page.
- Now, the browser will load HTML code of the Facebook profile page in the different tab. In the HTML code tab, you’ll see HTML code of the page, which will be little confusing for you.
- On that page, press “Ctrl+F” to find the line of code which has the list of people who viewed your facebook profile. Just type “InitialChatFriendsList” without quotes and press ENTER.
- Now, you’ll see the line highlighted. Around the InitialChatFriendsList, you’ll see the bunch of numbers. These are the Profile ids of the friends and people who’ve visited your Facebook profile recently.
- Now, copy the single Profile ID and open the new browser tab. In the new tab, type “Facebook.com/PROFILE ID” and press Enter. You’ve to paste the profile ID after facebook.com and then press ENTER. This will open the profile of the person who has recently visited your facebook profile.
- You’ve to repeat the procedure multiple times to check all of the people who’ve visited your facebook profile.
This is the most complicated method to look at the person who’ve visited your facebook profile. If you have a little knowledge of HTML, then you can easily follow this method.
Recommended For You – Free Movie Download Sites
Method 2 – Google Chrome Extension
The Social Profile View Notification extension is the most convenient method for checking who viewed your facebook profile. If you have a PC and Google Chrome Browser installed on it, then follow this method. If you have any other web browser, then find another similar extension for your browser.
- First of all, open the Google Chrome Browser and click on this link. This is the link to download the Social Profile View Notification Extension.
- Now, install the extension by visiting the link and downloading it. Once installed, log in to your Facebook account.
- Once logged in, you’ll see the extra “Visitors” tab beside Home Button. You’ll have to click on the Visitors option to check Facebook Profile Visitors. You can find almost everyone on the list who has visited your Facebook profile recently.
It’s a great extension to find facebook profile visitors. But, this extension only shows those people who’ve visited your profile and has the same extension installed in their browser. Not the entire list of people, but pretty useful as we are eager to know FB profile visitors.
Method 3 – Android App
Most of you people own an Android smartphone. If you are using the Android smartphone, then there is one very useful app that’ll help you to check facebook profile visitors. The App name is Who Viewed My Profile, and it is available on Google Play Store for free.
- First of all, download and install the “Who Viewed My Profile” app from Google Play Store. If you are lazy, then click on this link to visit the Google Play Store.
- After installing the app, just open it from App Drawer and then tap on the “Connect to Facebook” button.
Once you tap on “Connect to Facebook” button, you’ve to enter the Facebook account credential to proceed further.
- After entering the Facebook account credentials, give the app the proper permissions to collect data of the people who viewed your facebook profile.
- The app will take few seconds to collect the data of the facebook profile visitors.
So, this is how simple it is to see who viewed your facebook profile. If you are uncomfortable with two methods that I’ve shared, then you can follow this method.
Final Words | Who Viewed My Facebook Profile
Well, these are the methods which you can follow to know who visited your facebook profile. These methods are safe and secure with your Facebook identity. In my opinion, the first method I mentioned in this post, which is Manually checking who’ve visited your FB profile is most accurate. Yes. It’s little complicated, but you can get better information than any other method. I Hope you loved this post and will try mentioned methods to check FB profile visitors. If you have any doubts and problems, then please make a comment down below.