Welcome to techywhacky.com, the online directory for all of your technological needs! Here you can find a variety of services and products to help you with any project or task. Whether it be installing a new system, finding the right software, or sourcing parts and components, this website is designed to make your life easier. From hardware and software to networks and other data-driven solutions, we have everything that you need in one convenient place.
At techywhacky.com, our goal is to provide customers with the best possible service at an affordable cost. We understand that technology is constantly evolving and updating; thus, we strive to stay up-to-date with the latest trends so that our customers can experience a seamless shopping journey each time they visit us.
Browse through our selection of products and services to find what you need. We are proud to offer a range of products including computers, digital cameras, home theater equipment, and much more.
Writing Guidelines & Tips
TechyWhacky.com is always looking for content from talented and knowledgeable writers who are passionate about technology and the digital world. We provide a platform to discuss tech-related topics, news, and reviews which is why it’s important that our contributors adhere to our writing guidelines when submitting an article.
We have some simple tips that will help you create awesome content while also meeting our requirements: research your topic thoroughly so that you can confidently present accurate information; focus on providing valuable information without straying off topic; keep your language clear, concise, and easy to understand; use relevant images or videos as appropriate to support your narrative; avoid using overly technical language unless necessary for clarity; add links to other relevant websites where possible; ensure any quotes used are correctly attributed.
Brief Ideas of What All We Accept from Guest Bloggers Include the Following:
- Informational content
- Science & Tech
- Health & Fitness
- Business / Finance
- Tech ‘How-To’ Guides
- Digital Marketing
- Fashion & Lifestyle (*No Nude content in the name of fashion & lifestyle).
- Infographic (Image optimizer reduces the quality of Infographics some time text becomes unreadable).
- Real Estate / Realtor / Property
- Auto Mobile / Cars / Vehicles
- Software Reviews
- App Reviews
- Gadget / Gear / Product Reviews
- Tips & Tricks
- How To’s Tutorial
Techywhacky.com is excited to announce that we are now accepting submissions for tech-related articles! We are looking for engaging, thought-provoking content from writers who have a passion for all things tech. In order to ensure the highest quality of writing and accuracy of the information, there are some technical requirements we ask our contributors to meet.
- Articles must be unique and written for techywhacky.com, never been published anywhere on the internet, and will not be published elsewhere.
- We require all article submissions to be Microsoft Word format.
- Images included with an article must be royalty-free and properly attributed if necessary.
- All articles should include a minimum of 500 words.
- Place one internal link of any relevant post of this blog.
- *2 Relevant links per article from one Domain/Website.
- No degrading / defaming material.
- No malicious backlinks.
- No promotion of adult content, drug or gambling.
- No duplicate / derivative / regurgitated content.
Our editorial staff encourages writers to use proper grammar and punctuation when crafting their articles as well as including facts and figures when appropriate to support claims made within the content.
Images & Videos
Featured Image dimension must be 660px X 371px.
Under article, Image width should be 550px to 660px. (*Every image must have the same width).
Moreover, the images should not be copyrighted. otherwise, do mention the image source too. If you have created images / Infographics, you will be given credit to your site.
Techywhacky.com is strictly against plagiarism. Think twice before submitting a copied article.
How To Submit A Guest Post Techywhacky.com:
- Send your Post/Article via email: team.realmaxmarketing[@]gmail.com.
- Editors have the final right to modify or reject your articles.
- If your post needs re-write, you will be notified by email.
- Once your article is scheduled or goes live. I’ll inform you via email.
Have any questions? Feel free to email me or get in touch via Contact Form.